For the cruel hands, the administrator account password is being target. It is because the administrators have full rights to access anything in the computer system. In addition to the reasons, the administrator user name that is commonly used is also one of the causes of piercing the administrator account easily. Don’t let it happened just because there is some one who guess your password.
One way to avoid the occurrence of piercing administrator account is to disable it. So, if there are desperate to try to login with administrator user name, then will appear warning “Your account has been disabled. Please see your system administrator. “And the login will not run.
If the fraudulent user has an account on the computer to log in with the access rights does not administrator and then use the Run as facilities … I was also sure to fail. Every effort to get access as administrators will appears warning unable to logon: logon failure: account currently disabled.
Well, for those who want to disable the administrator account in Windows, follow these steps:
1. Click [Start]> [Control Panel]> [System and Maintenance]> [Administrative Tools]> [Local Security Policy].
2. When the Local Security Policy window has opened, go to Security Settings-Local Policies-Security Options.
3. After that, look for policy Accounts: Administrator account status.
4. Double-click the policy and then select Disabled.
5. Then close the box dialog by clicking the [OK] and close the Local Security Policy.
If you have tricks in the run up correctly, the account administrator will not be accessible again. Please note, before the turn off the administrator account; make sure you have created at least one account with another user name that has administrator rights.